How to Update Windows 10
Updating the software on your laptop is a simple and productive way to make sure that your system operates smoothly. When you update Windows 10, your PC is going to have the hottest features, bug fixes, and also, most significant, security patches.
Luckily, Windows will periodically check for the latest system upgrades and install them automatically. As easy as automatic updates arethere are instances when you'll want to manually check for updates, like when an important security patch is rolling out or in case you've struck a significant bug.
Also Read - What is Windows 10?
If you're running Windows 7then read our guide to prepare for whenever the operating system reaches its end of life phase. As soon as your laptop is upgraded, make sure to properly set it up and novices can read our manual on how to utilize Windows 10.
Listed below are a couple straightforward steps to check for Windows 10 updates.
How to Manually Update Windows 10
1.Select the Start (Windows) button from the base left corner.
2. Go to configurations (gear icon).
3. Pick the Update and Security icon
4. Pick Windows Update tab from the sidebar (Circular arrows)
5. Select Check for updates. When there's an available upgrade, it will start downloading automatically.
If you don't see an update, do not worry, this page will tell you if your hardware is presently incompatible. We're offering this update to compatible devices, however your device isn't ready for this. As soon as your device is ready, you'll observe the update on the webpage. There is nothing you will need to do in this moment."
Also See This Article - Windows 7 vs. Windows 10
If there's a more suitable period to restart your notebook, Windows 10 will allow you to reschedule. Doing this is fairly simple -- just follow these basic instructions. (Notethat your system will not have the latest updates until it's been declared.)
1. In the Windows Update settings page (Step 4 in above), pick "Program the resume" located alongside"Restart "
2. Then you'll be taken to a page. From there, proceed the Program a Time slider into the appropriate (the on location ).
3. The grayed-out Select a time and choose a day options will then be offered to select. Use the moment ticker and also the date drop-down to choose if to restart your laptop.